Guides to Money and Finance
There's a lot of information required about student finance arrangements apart from your student loan.
This section on the site is here to cut to the chase and help you with all financial arrangements. There's plenty of money around to help you cut your debt mountain before and during your university studies.
Just search online and also discuss with your college and tutors to see what's available. The following guides will help you to answer your questions.
Loan and Finance Guides
These finance guides are up to date to help all students with anything of a financial nature. If you are any doubt then speak to your student union or representatives of your college or university who can help you with financial matters.
- Basic loans covers where to get a loan and what it costs to repay it
- Grants for students shows the available grants you may be able to apply for
- Student bursaries are available for some students depending on your background
- House and contents insurance for a small premium you can cover accidents of your possessions
- Best student credit cards some credit cards with low limits are available for students
- student loan application form how to apply for the majority of loans
- graduate student loans the basics of loan finance for graduates
- repaying student loans how and when you are required to repay loans
- student loan repayment calculator a handy online calculator showing how much to repay
- student loan debt consolidation how to consolidate debts into one monthly payment